Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am here! I am here! I am here!


It’s been awhile… life has been crazy busy. I’ve had so many different things to think about. So, so many!
First off, I’m not making very good progress on the list. It’s a tad ridiculous. That’s the beauty that every new day brings, the opportunity to start again and refocus. ;)
Some of the things that I’ve been thinking about recently are…
GenCon this weekend was epic for me. It showed me a lot I need to work on and gave me the courage to make some big, big changes! It also reminded me how much I miss this man. <3
 
A little harsh? Sure! I'm working on not feeling this way about some people at the moment...
 
Yup. It's the most frustrating thing in the whole world.
 
Things should finally start to even out now for me... maybe. We'll see. There are some big things coming up in my life and I've got some plans for this little blog of mine.

Last thing. I would like to give a shout out to three different people. My bestie, Beth. She is absolutely fantastic. She has always been there for me. We go weeks and weeks without talking and when we catch up, it's like we talked yesterday. Love her. My darling, Ryan. He can put a smile on my face regardless. He is such an amazing man! I'm so blessed to have him in my life!! I miss him like crazy! Finally, Chelsea. We met in January when we were roommates up in the Berg. I have never become closer friends, faster, with anyone. She is stunning and smart and simply perfect! I love, love, love her! She is also one of the strongest women I know. I would have never made it through my first year of college without her. What would I do without these people in my life? I haven't a clue. I'm sure glad that I don't ever have to find out. ;)

Hearts,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment