Thursday, August 15, 2013

Remember to Laugh

It was a night full of Duck Dynasty premiers, haunted towns, and scary swings. Adventures are a necessity in life and I seem to have forgotten that fact. Luckily, I know some fantastic people who have reminded me just how important being silly and ridiculous is. :)

Life is good.

Remember to laugh, my friends.

I may or may not have done something similar...


I would miss you, Angela.

I'm reminded of my mother... she loves 'why did the chicken cross the road?' jokes.

Every. Single. Day.

I laugh every time. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Kevin is a jerk. No one likes Neal. :D


Hearts,
me

2 comments:

  1. I miss you! I love that I can still count on you for a laugh even when were not together. :) Also, I'm assuming you went to the haunted swings in Rexy!? Scarey stuff there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Jessie. Amen. Yup! The haunted swings in sexy Rexy. :) Never again... and I miss you, too! Come back to me already!

      Delete