Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just Another Roller Coaster Kinda Day...

If you haven't listened to Troy Dunn's, "Life is Like a Roller Coaster" talk... you really need to do it now. True doctrine right there my friends!

These last couple of days have been... like a roller coaster. LOL! You know what? They sucked. I have not been this emotionally exhausted in a long, long time.

The silver lining in all this is the temple. Wow. I had the opportunity to go to the Idaho Falls temple today. It was amazing. That doesn't do it justice. It was simply perfect. I needed it in more ways then I realized. Just wow.


I've decided to just enjoy the ride. Laugh and scream and have fun. People will be there to love you and help you through things. There's always a listening ear. :)


I am also going to start saying this... in all seriousness. Get ready. It's the new motto for my life.

My official theme song for the rest of 2013! I can be brave. I can do it! (And apparently being brave is somehow connected to dancing with no shame in public places, which is interesting). <3

And for your parting smile...

I laughed out loud. Some people... ;)
Hearts,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment