Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Last Break...

Right now it's the seven week break from BYU-Idaho. Lucky for me, I have a job to keep me busy. Unlucky for me, it is only part time. I have A LOT of free time on my hands.

I have decided not to make any plans and to just enjoy my break. It is the last break from "life" that I will have for a very, very long time. This fall I will be moving into Idaho Falls and working full time. Then, in January I go back to school full time until I graduate... that sounds nice except that I have about two years left. Sheesh.

The one thing that I have planned.... take a break from Facebook. Refocus on my life. Enjoy Idaho and the outdoors. Take more temple trips. Mostly just take a break from Facebook. I am going to enjoy these next couple weeks of being a quarter of a century old. Twenty-six or bust! :)

 
Learn this lesson. Learn it quickly. It will make all the difference in your world. I guarantee it. <3
 
Hearts,
me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment