Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Musings...

A few thoughts before I run off to class...
  • I have the greatest and best looking apartment of girls in my ward. Ha.
  • Listening to your roommate play her guitar and sing is pure heaven (especially when it's just her, in the living room, messing around and practicing by herself. She's talented, guys)
  • I do not enjoy the cold
  • I wish I had figured out long ago that teaching really is my calling and pathway in life...
  • Once you are comfortable with yourself, life goes a lot more smoothly
  • Losing your whole box of kitchen stuff is the worst
  • You don't realize how nice it is to come home to 4 crazy, happy dogs who are always excited to see you- no matter what- until you don't. (Even if an unnamed dog wakes you up in the middle of the night because another unnamed dog won't let her on the couch... *cough*cough* Ella *cough*
  • It's nice to have family with you, no matter where you live
  • Sometimes, lists can become overwhelming
  • Arizona is the best palce to live
Hearts,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment